The International Online Workshop on
Language in Healthy and Pathological Aging
29-30 April 2021
WORKSHOP KEY FEATURES
Scopes of the Workshop
The International Online Workshop on Language in Healthy and Pathological Aging aims at gathering scholars working on any aspect of speech and language change, impairment or loss in ages speakers of any neurocognitive profile.
Its topics of interest are (but not limited to):
- language change in healthy elderly;
- language impairment in pathological elderly, with special focus on dementia;
- neurobiological characterization of language change in aging;
- cognitive and psycholinguistics aspects of language change in aging
- communicative strategies with the elderly and elderspeak;
- language in the elderly and language evolution;
- cross-linguistic and cross-cultural aging.